Go Back Free Porn & Adult Videos Forum > Help Section > Computer and Tech Help

Follow Planet Suzy Forum on Twitter
Best Porn Sites FAQ Mark Forums Read
Notices

Computer and Tech Help Discuss hardware, software, applications, malware removal, etc.

Thread Tools
Old 25th November 2013, 18:54
Washoe

Clinically Insane

Lonewolf's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,861
Thanks: 2,650
Thanked 16,258 Times in 3,658 Posts
Lonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a God
Default

Loathe the fact that they won't update regularly, even in the face of timely critical issues. But since there's no other alternative, they have us by the balls.
__________________
Lonewolf is offline
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lonewolf For This Useful Post:
Old 27th November 2013, 18:04

Addicted

OddBa11's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 838
Thanks: 501
Thanked 1,279 Times in 578 Posts
OddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulcan View Post
It seems to be creating empty folders in the folder I point it to. The folders have the names of files but nothing in them.
Help?
There is an option in the settings to place each download into it's own folder and to extract each file to each own folder.

The folder being empty would imply the file isn't downloading or the file is corrupt and not extracting.
OddBa11 is offline
Old 27th November 2013, 18:06

Addicted

OddBa11's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 838
Thanks: 501
Thanked 1,279 Times in 578 Posts
OddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a God
Default

They do update fairly regularly. And the one time I had an issue, they responded quickly with a fix.

Depends on what exact problem you are experiencing I suppose.
OddBa11 is offline
Old 27th November 2013, 18:39
Washoe

Clinically Insane

Lonewolf's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,861
Thanks: 2,650
Thanked 16,258 Times in 3,658 Posts
Lonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddBa11 View Post
They do update fairly regularly. And the one time I had an issue, they responded quickly with a fix.

Depends on what exact problem you are experiencing I suppose.
To clarify, I should've said that I'm referring to plug-in errors and preemie accounts not being accepted.
__________________
Lonewolf is offline
Old 28th November 2013, 17:05

Addicted

OddBa11's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 838
Thanks: 501
Thanked 1,279 Times in 578 Posts
OddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
To clarify, I should've said that I'm referring to plug-in errors and preemie accounts not being accepted.
That's what I assumed. I don't recall having to go any extended period without a service not working. After a host makes changes, JD is usually patched within a few days.
OddBa11 is offline
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OddBa11 For This Useful Post:
Old 28th November 2013, 21:42
Washoe

Clinically Insane

Lonewolf's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,861
Thanks: 2,650
Thanked 16,258 Times in 3,658 Posts
Lonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddBa11 View Post
That's what I assumed. I don't recall having to go any extended period without a service not working. After a host makes changes, JD is usually patched within a few days.
Well then, I guess we agree to see things differently. Whenever I see an issue, i go to the JD boards, only to find a bunch of people have already reported the issue. Within a couple days, I see the admin edits, like "wait for plugin update", or "solved", but then JD isn't updated for a couple weeks, or sometimes longer.

Doesn't matter if the software's free or not, good customer service dictates that issue resolution be handled right away. And if JD needs to update daily, so be it... I wouldn't mind. Hell, I've had an issue with 4shared for at least a year where I can't get my account to take in JD, so that right there sets the bar pretty low for them, in my book.
__________________
Lonewolf is offline
Old 28th November 2013, 23:34
Beagle Badger

Postaholic

PatrynXX's Avatar

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Somewhere where photos rock :)
Posts: 8,944
Thanks: 103,946
Thanked 72,144 Times in 8,349 Posts
PatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a GodPatrynXX Is a God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
Loathe the fact that they won't update regularly, even in the face of timely critical issues. But since there's no other alternative, they have us by the balls.
there is an alternative but it's not updated as often as JD. something Pony?? But Jdownloader. nothing wrong with it. They are usually very fast in patching. Last issue though thats keep2share's fault for having 2 different short links. k2s and keep2s.cc but since I'm happy with JD except for the strange youtube plugin.. won't be leaving them anytime soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolf View Post
Well then, I guess we agree to see things differently. Whenever I see an issue, i go to the JD boards, only to find a bunch of people have already reported the issue. Within a couple days, I see the admin edits, like "wait for plugin update", or "solved", but then JD isn't updated for a couple weeks, or sometimes longer.

Doesn't matter if the software's free or not, good customer service dictates that issue resolution be handled right away. And if JD needs to update daily, so be it... I wouldn't mind. Hell, I've had an issue with 4shared for at least a year where I can't get my account to take in JD, so that right there sets the bar pretty low for them, in my book.

which is why luckyshare and rapidgator are worthless. no support. ul.to top grade support. and thats never changed.
__________________
--------------------
RIP August Ames - (Bi sexuals are not homophobic, neither are straight women who shoot g/g scenes and not g/b but not male gays. It's a choice, it is never forced. ) May she rest in peace!
PatrynXX is offline
Old 29th November 2013, 02:05
Washoe

Clinically Insane

Lonewolf's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 4,861
Thanks: 2,650
Thanked 16,258 Times in 3,658 Posts
Lonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a GodLonewolf Is a God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrynXX View Post
there is an alternative but it's not updated as often as JD. something Pony?? But Jdownloader. nothing wrong with it. They are usually very fast in patching. Last issue though thats keep2share's fault for having 2 different short links. k2s and keep2s.cc but since I'm happy with JD except for the strange youtube plugin.. won't be leaving them anytime soon
Ha, you're referring to MiPony. The very same MiPony who stealthily installs malware and viruses and toolbars on your computer. No thanks; it took me the better part of a week cleaning up the crap they installed on my machine... never again.

JD may kinda suck in my book, but is way better than MiPony, FWIW.
__________________
Lonewolf is offline
The Following User Says Thank You to Lonewolf For This Useful Post:
Old 29th November 2013, 07:04

Addicted

OddBa11's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 838
Thanks: 501
Thanked 1,279 Times in 578 Posts
OddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a GodOddBa11 Is a God
Default

Not arguing that you may be having issues. I've simply not had any issues with the hosts that I use.

The best advice, try everything you can find and use what works for you or meets your requirements. I see complaints about all of the downloaders, and I've used most of them. JD is my favorite as I have noted.
OddBa11 is offline
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OddBa11 For This Useful Post:
Old 29th November 2013, 16:02
V.I.P.

Addicted

iamtherealpoco's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: New Orleans
Posts: 652
Thanks: 21,212
Thanked 6,489 Times in 609 Posts
iamtherealpoco Is a Godiamtherealpoco Is a Godiamtherealpoco Is a Godiamtherealpoco Is a Godiamtherealpoco Is a Godiamtherealpoco Is a Godiamtherealpoco Is a Godiamtherealpoco Is a Godiamtherealpoco Is a Godiamtherealpoco Is a Godiamtherealpoco Is a God
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OddBa11 View Post
Not arguing that you may be having issues. I've simply not had any issues with the hosts that I use.

The best advice, try everything you can find and use what works for you or meets your requirements. I see complaints about all of the downloaders, and I've used most of them. JD is my favorite as I have noted.
I agree! JD handles my DF premium very well and many other free hoster as well......NO software is perfect (Free or paid) but JD is pretty damn good for my usage
__________________
poco loco
Depositfiles GOLD KEYs for free
http://cubeworldru.ru/t412449-free-d...irst-post.html
Last edited by iamtherealpoco; 29th November 2013 at 16:03. Reason: spelling
iamtherealpoco is offline
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to iamtherealpoco For This Useful Post:
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 16:05.




vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
(c) Free Porn

Online free porn at mobile phone


nira chan scandalJs273-sddm-064woodman casting angel rivaskayme kaianthea page treatstegan summersjenna jameson nude picscassi james pornnikki giavasis sexsofia vergada pornokurenai hentai picssleeping voyeur picsmonique fuentes photossophie strauss planetsuzyindia summer porn hdjana cova feetbreanne benson picswwe pornstarsbangbus bree olsonlist of latin pornstarskari byron pussy picssuzanne shaw pussywarmer emma maesenhora planetsuzytiniest pussiesalexis silver planetsuzyhelena karel videoebony ayes planetsuzystacie starr picskarma Rosenberg Free Porn & Adult Videos Forumhoney wilder free pornwww.fritchy.comVídeos em hd com atriz porno persia Vênus e cheesie Moore monique fuentes forumsusie feldman nude picsvelicity von pigtailsaylin mujica pornjuliette lewis sexy picslarkin love threaddraven star pornbelle knox galleriesgemma hiles planetsuzyjillian murray in bikinicatherine o hara pornruby rayes feetkayden krozzmilly dabracciomai ly pornstarfist of the north star hentaisammi jaynexo gisele gallerylindsay lohan porn fakesceleb fuck fakesayla mia pornphun celeb forumsL.comics xxxregan reesejane leeves pornnikky case planetsuzysunny lane pov fantasycayenne klein forumhanna hilton housefree porn game for androidtexas presley picskayla klevage pornjordan carver setsjasmine byrne retiredporen gamesfemale asslickingcora cum playrobin tunney sex videoslarkin love feetamber lynn gloryholeEufrat fisting rapidgator planetsuzypj sparxx videosguro hentai gallerybrittanys bod hardcoremonique fuentes pictureumemaro uncensoredlargest breast pornstarbeyonce knowels pussy